→ Would you like to adopt a more agile approach to project management in your company?
→ Only you think the change would be too disruptive?
→ Perhaps you believe that agile is all or nothing?
We would like to invite you for November's seminar regarding Agile Maturity!
Seminar will cover 5 years of process of particular orgnization getting from waterfall to agile, covering main steps challanges and processes hints.
The key point of the presentation will be about organization measuring its own level of Agile Maturity based on Shu Ha Ri model.
► SPEAKER Maryna Bondarenko
Over 6 years of experience in IT as Business Analyst, Product Manager and Engineering Manager with over 4 of those being part of Scrum-based project playing Product Owner, Scrum Master and Agile Coach roles. As a part of GlobalLogic Maryna has been working in Ukraine, US and Poland – currently living in Krakow, driving Agile onboarding program for the location and further.
● Seminar allows to register 2 PDU for PMP certificate;
● Seminary in Pay-As-You-Wish system - PMI Kraków Branch provides paid system for participation in seminars for logistic costs. Your payment allows us to partly bankroll our activity. No fee for first 25 people. After that amount - the payment will be charged as 15 PLN and 30 PLN;
● PMI Poland Chapter members and Comarch Employees have free entrance; please send an email to: email@example.com including your PMI ID to verify your membership;
● Free parking (gates will be open from 7pm);
● Cookies and cold drinks will be provided during the event;
● Event will be in ENGLISH
● By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that we won't reimburse your payment in case of missing to attend this event.
► Any questions? Please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org